Friday, June 15, 2007

Yeah, so Barb's in the hospital.

She has been having problems of and on for the last couple of years with blood pressure, mood, and other things. The doctors at work think it has something to do with either peri-menopause or thyroid or both.
Anyway she was really sick last night, vomiting and almost passing out. Well today in the heat of the day she decides to go for a bike ride. Remember she's a nurse, a night nurse. So she never really gets exposed to the heat anymore. She calls me about 30 minutes after she left and asked me to come get her. I did, she was a sick individual. It's either heat stroke or a malfunctioning thyroid or both.
It was 115 degrees in the parking lot when I got her. UGH. I hope they figure out what's going on wit her. It's really starting to affect her quality of life. I convinced her to go to the ED. She's NEVER been sick like this 2 days in a row.
I'll keep everyone updated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

so sorry to hear that royce. she is in my prayers.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Thanks man. She has ben getting sicker for a while. But we have insurence now so maybe she can get some help. Thanks again, means a lot.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home