Sunday, June 10, 2007

272 this morning 11 lbs down from may 29th

I'm waking up feeling light every morning. I can't wait for 220.

I'm stealing Christine Petty's idea

You know your on Atkins when:

Brauts are an acceptable breakfast food
Eggs are perfectly fine for supper
Bacon bocomes a condament

She's a much more creative writer than me so I'm sure she'll add several funnier items.


Food log
breakfast
2 brauts ( see told ya )

This also means I'm down 32 lbs from my heaviest last year and approaching the lightest I've been in the last 3-4 years wich was 260. I'm pretty sure I'll be in the 260's on weigh in day and maybe the 240's on July's weigh in day. I weighed 240 on me and Barbs first date.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I'm still holding at 275 :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

it'll drop, just like before

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home