Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Check your ego at the door!!

Deck of cards workout.
All done w/ 53lb KB

Hearts=swing 5/5
Spades=Push press 5/5
Clubs=windmill 1/1
Diamonds=10 under leg passes.

Holy shit! This is way tougher than it sounds, took me well over an hour. It was also almost vomit inducing by the end, not metaphorically, I had to sit down to keep from yacking. Sweat was dripping into my eyes. COOL!! This feels exactly like a hard days work, I love it.

416 reps with the 53! outstanding. 22,048 lb workout. sheesh I'm whiped like a dog.

7 Comments:

Blogger mike said...

Wow! That's amazing. I may have to try this.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I'm scared to try it! But I may have to give it a shot!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Iron Tamer said...

Royce, email me please:
irontamerdave@hotmail.com

8:45 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Well, no wonder you felt like puking, you did double the work I did on mine. All my stuff was unilateral.

And you used the 53lb bell!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Yeah but I took like 80 minutes amd Christine(Petty) you did it in like 40.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Dave E-mail sent.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Tracy Reifkind said...

Royce, I can't wait to try my own deck of cards! Soon...soon!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home