Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Finally

my food cravings are switching towards protien/fat in stead of carbs. I woke up at noon today ( Ryan wouldn't go ts sleep last night, he FINALLY gave up the ghost at 4am, stubborn little kid. ) craving cashews, so I ate some!!

morning meal
beef jerky
cashews
water
50 grams protien
600 calories

Isopure drink.
40 grams protien
I know I should have made more of an effort here, but time was crunched and its carb free!!


Big ass grass fed ribeye
spinach salad with garlic and EVOO

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I had a hamburger with grilled onions on top and some spinach, and now I'm going to bust out my deck of cards on yerrr biotch azzzzz! :)

1:53 PM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

royce I never worry about eating earlier than I am supposed to if its protein andfat. only if its carbs. nice ribeye,my fav.

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home