Wednesday, June 13, 2007

workout post

chest/back heavy
Got interrupted by the kids Tyler needed to go somewhere. so I got MOST of me chest work done. I'll do back, getups and swings later tonight.

Bench
135 x 2 sets x 5 reps
185 x 2 sets x 5 reps
225x2 I really thought I'de get 5 reps here. Very disapointed that I didn't in a way. In another way this time last year I couldn't even do rack lockouts with 225 so really it's all good.
205x2
205x3
205x2

I had 2-3 more doubles in me and planned on doing them. But kiddies interviened.

It's all good though. 225x7 is my short term goal. I want to experament with bench ladders and I want to do them with 225 so I need 7 reps. I really dug the crap out of ladders for shoulders.

food so far
omlette at BRASS RAIL. lots of calories so the rst of my meals are/were small

roast beef 3 oz and veggies

isopure 0 carbs protien drink ( intersting It's been an hour since I had the drink, no protien or fiber with it and I'm FAMISHED ) next meal will have fat and veggies

3 eggs
2 oz cheese
spinach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home