Sunday, June 10, 2007

I've done 2 deck of cards workouts so far

one with a tire and a 2-pood and a bulldog with lower reps. This left me sore and wiped, so much so that my pl workout was out of the question.
The other with the 53, that, while very difficult, left me with enough strength to do an abbreviated version of my PL workout at night.
Just one more thing I love about the 53. It has fast become my favorite bell and the 88 almost seems like hunting rabbits with a cannon now.
So here is my 2 goals with the 53.
1) volume: 500+ reps 3 times weekly early am before it gets hot and before breakfast. wich means early to be and early to rise. (ugh I'm so a night owl ).
2)density: under 45 minutes. This is a ways off.

heres what it should look like
swings 5/5
pushpress 5/5
windmill 1/1 to underleg pass 8 reps ( 10 total )
cleans 5/5
520 reps 27560 lb workouts thrice a week.

Then PL stuff
abbreviated workouts

Mon squat plus 1 accessory excersize rotated every month
wed bench/back heavy low rep low sets
fri DL plus 1 accsessory movement
sat light bench/back heavy tris.
No marathon, 12 sets of bench 12 sets of rows, workouts for now. They will come though and when the do I'll have the conditioning to handle them too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

loooove the DoC :)

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home