Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Workout post

Been a while. We got the keys to the apartament today. I checked out the apartament gym. Bench machine worked up to a top
set. Then did some rest/pause benching. Lat pull down worked up to a top set and did
some rest pause pulldowns. Left elbow and right shoulder acting up either it was the machine wich I don't like anyway or I shouldn't have done rest/ pause only first workout in a while. I just wanted to get sore and get it out of the way.Well anyway then I decided to do something productive so I did 4 sets of thrusters with 2 30 pound dumbells. Those suck ass.
I'm 297 lbs today, I was 308.8 and my fasting glucose was 138. The doc
is going to put me on metformin I think untill
I get my blood sugars in the normal levels. He says I'll drop weight rapidly for a month or two on the meds. We'll see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home