Saturday, December 01, 2007

I won't have a computer for another week or so

But I had to blog about this....

Did Vo2 max after light bench today, got 20 rounds like always then started sucking wind like a asmathic mule having and allergy fit. I put the bell down disgusted and walked back in the house. Then I had an epiphany. If i'm working towards 400 snatches why not just do 400, i finished off the rest of the 240 snatches in sest of 10 with mucho rest in between. It all felt really really good. Like a sprint to start the workout then a jog/walk to finish it off.

so Mon and Sat are going to be VO2 max as many rounds as i can get and then finish off the workouts till 400 snatches. Wednesday will be 2 hand swing ladders as I'm really starting to like these.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

I like it. way to go and think through it. I've always learned more from the things I couldnt do than the things I could.makes you figure it out.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Thanks Rif. It also helped my mental state too. Just to accomplish it.

Oh by the way I can generate way more force with the 35 than the 44or 53. i can tell cause I feel it in my bicep more on the punch through on the top.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home