Monday, November 26, 2007

Freakin Crap.

I can't shut a IM CoC #2 anymore, with either hand. This pisses me off a lot. i could shut the damn thing from a full sweep for a couple of reps with my right hand and once with my left before I messed up my right hand. I could damn near close the BBSM with CC set, that fucker feels like a #4 now. My pinkie hurts too when I try.
I'm going to EASE back into grip stuff. GTG the #2. I still want to close the #3 but i have a feeling that's going to take a while.

On a better note
Squat 135x5
185x1
225x1
275x1 ATG
Max that one was a little hairy, had to grind trhough it. Amazing how much strength gets knocked off below parallel.
22 rounds of Vo2 max.
I'm going to just add 2 rounds every time I do it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Friday said...

Dude, don't worry about it. Squishing things is a nice skill, but I would think closing the #1 or even the Trainer would get you past most of life's squishing challenges.

LOL! You'll blast that #2 easy when the time comes.

Nice work on the squats.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Yeah I have an ok grip. Grippers are just fun, like KBs you walk past them and you just gotta do SOMETHING with them LOL.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

50 pounds per inch below parallel is what Louie says.at least on the box( which is where he measures). thats why all these very high squats are NOWHERE near as hard as lots less weight done lower. when you truly go below you have to really load the lower lower back and that is rarely fun, no matter how strong you are.
as per your hands lots and lots and lots of massage and vibration massage( get a cheap homedics thumper they work great.)ease back on the load and do some reps with the lighter grippers and you'll be back to #2 quickly.also work extensors with thick rubber bands around the fingers.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home