Monday, December 03, 2007

workout post

Squat 205 8x3 1.5 minutes rest between sets, enforced with gymboss.
VO2 max 20 rounds 160 snatches, then 24 sets of 10 all done with 35. i learned something today towards the end of the workout, I was trying to snatch the 35 like it was an 88. Only breathing out at the top to keep up IAP. I stopped doing that and I had much more endurance. The 35 is so light I can breathe as I need to to get the reps.

One more reason heavy swings are a good idea, I don't want to loose the skill of keeping my abs tense under load.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Friday said...

Breathing makes a big difference for me too. I like to breathe in on the upswing and out on the downswing for endurance work with light enough weights.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.irongarmx.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=194927

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home