Sunday, November 11, 2007

Been thinkin' a lot lately about training.

I never did BB OHP below the top of my ears and usually bounced the bar off my chest on bench. This caused a serious shoulder flexibility problem and I can only squat with my hands outside the supports on my cage. Wich means if I fail on a squat my hands will be trapped between the bar and the pins. Not good. I will not stop squatting as I love this movement. But I'm going to take up a renewed interest in shoulder flexibility, mobility and stability.
I completely covet a Texas Squat Bar but at $485 it'll be a while.


Just livin' and learnin'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

There's a whole JS routine for shoulders on EliteFTS, I'll see if I can find it for you.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

coolness!!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home