Sunday, October 07, 2007

Starting over......again

268 as of today. I'll post pics tommorrow. Nobody here to take pics today. The competition is over on Dec 1st. i'm going to continue to post pics at the end of each month. I will beat this fat thing.

workout ME bench
bar x 20
135x5
185x5
225x2
wow out of practice. Keeping tension was hard, setting up was hard. Cool to do it though

3 hours later

thrusters with 2 70's edt for 10 minutes
18 reps ( damn hard stuff, I can't believe someone actually did 142 jerks in the same time I did 18 thrusters )

RR edt 2 70s
( shoulders and chest fried by this point )

17 reps

5 vups
5 burpees
25 2 hand swing

3 rounds.


Workout notes. 2 months of partying really hurt my performance. I think I'm going to do bare minimium ME DE stuff in the morning and consider my KB stuff as my accesory work. We'll see if this works. I'm going to keep trying to shed fat after the competition. KBs hit everything so they should make for good accesory work for now.




Life notes. Barb had basically 2 months off work and we had a 36 thousand dollar deposit in our bank account. Lots and lots of that went to bills and fincial obligations.
But we basically had 2 months of "free" time. We never really dated, we used to joke that we had 3 dates and then got married. There was always a child and more than likely children with us everywhere we went. We spent a lot of nights together at her ( now our ) house. But always after getting the kids ready for bed, and at any moment one or more kids could interupt us.
I think this is the first time where Cheyenne had a babysitter and the other kids were in school. So this was the first time in 5 years we could go and spend time together alone. I think we went a little crazy. The one good thing is that we got to actuall "date". I feel about 100 times closer to her now. It also makes me realize that I love her and would have fallen for her weather we dated for a long time or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home