Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Workout/food log

Supposed to be a rest day. Yeah right! I've got to pull up old tile and vinyl flooring. Already got a nice little blister from using the scraper :-) Tough job, I have respect for tile guys now. When I worked at the flooring store the carpet dudes used to make fun of the tile guys " You guys working with your sissy little pieces, we have to work with a whole roll of carpet." They were wrong, it's hard.
Plus I'm sore as hell, those thrusters with 2 70's is harder than I expected!

Food log
went to hometown buffet today
several pieces of baked fish
meat patties
some salad
controlled portion of ice ream for dessert ( this was planned )
the rest of Cheyenne's mac and cheese ( this was a cheat )


I've pretty much shot myself in the foot on my diet for a while. It's really stupid and now I feel really dumb, I could be well below 250 right now and I'm closer to 270.

It's a setback, and I think I know the problem. I so totally view restricting my food intake as deprivation. I know there is about 100 reasons why this is a dumbassed feeling. But it's there, and if I ignore it it won't magically go away. I don't want to get diabetes like my mom, or cancer, or just live a miserable fat uncoordinated unhealthy existance.
If i eat better I feel better, look better, and feel better about myself.
Time to go do some learning and growing and conquer this food demon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Buffets are hard. We have a chinese buffet here that does crab legs all you can eat, I try to only go then, and only eat meat.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home