Tuesday, September 25, 2007

workout/food log

Modified EDT sessions

PR Zone 1 double kb thrusters ( squat to push press )with 70's
21 reps
PR Zone 2
Renegade Row/ pushup on KBs
20 reps

Giant set as many rounds in 10 minutes
5 V ups
5 burpees
20 2 hand swing with 70

3 rounds.

This doesn't look like shit on paper. Try it though......


food log
4 ounces marinated salmon ( started the day out good )
snack bag of Doritos ( making the kids lunch I ate it without thinking, stupid )
2 horchatas ( basically sugar cinnamon and rice milk )
rice and beans
tamale
enchilada
This was what I ate prior to working out I felt drousy and bloated before I touched the weights.
Post workout
60 grams of wey protien.


Why did I eat bad today? Because I'm starting to fall back into what's easy or convenient. Out for the day? need food? why bother going to sprouts or whole foods when there is a fast food joint close. That's why I'm restarting my food log. I need it again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Iron Tamer said...

"This doesn't look like shit on paper. Try it though......"

HAHAHAHA!!! Beautifully said!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Aaron Friday said...

Dude, I just read it and I shat my pants. I DO NOT want to try it, but thank you anyway.

You and Whitley are both from hell.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Dave it was brutal i'm sore as hell today.

Aaron, Dave put me in hell :-)

9:33 AM  
Blogger Iron Tamer said...

No.

Hell is a gut that keeps from walking a flight of stairs.

Hell is when ice cream rules your life.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

So incredibley true man. Living in phoenix walking around 100lbs overweight in 115 degree heat. Sweating like a nasty pig, wishing I could sit down. That was hell.
Amen.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home