Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Yesterday was nuts from the time I woke up till I went to bed

1 Woke up took Barb to work and kids to school
2 came home worked out
3 Went and had drivers license replaced casue it was stolen Friday night ( If I ever find that trifling bitch............well just think windshield)
4 went to bank
5 drove to various places to give money away to bills
6 went to store bought lunch stuff for kids
7 made lunches and took them to the kids
8 took lunch money to beautiful wifey
9 ate lunch with wifey ( this was very nice )
10 paid another bill
11 got kids from school
12 got Barb from work
13 had 1.5 glasses of wine with Barb ( mine and half hers, this was VERY nice no overindulgence )
14 Barb took Tyler to wait in line at the store for HALO 3
15 I went out at 1:30 in the morning to get him
16 slept for only 4 hours and have to pretty much do it all over again, except today I have to work out with double 70's and I'm seriously dreading it with only a tiny bit of sleep.


Workout yesterday
set gymboss to 3 seconds
snatch with 53 one rep every 3 seconds for 20 reps a minute
then light jog/jumping jacks/ walking around for 2 minutes
rest 3 minutes
x 4 rounds
This was harder than it was supposed to be, I've let my nutrition slip and too much alcohol over the last month hasn't helped either.

So I am going to start a food log again, I need the accountability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home