Friday, September 28, 2007

HS/GS

I'm going to start a fitness system based on scraping up flooring and replacing it with tile.

I'll start selling boxes of heavy tile that are unwieldy for exorbitant sums of money.

I'll do 3 day tile seminars in BDU pants, and call my system the Russian Tile Certification (RTCtm).

I'll get rich.

Of course a master tiler from another country will come over and show everyone how he was taught to tile.

Then one of my top instructors will become jealous of my success, leave me, and start giving me all kinds of hell over the internet.

He will then help market a competing brand of tile and floor scrapers.

It will all be ok though. Because I'll still be rich.


This is my first, only post on IGX. I was thinking about how much this flooring job is kicking my ass, and had the offhand thought that I should have people pay me to finish my job for me. It sorta turned into a way to make fun of the GSrs for being the all "one true wayish".

10 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

*snort*

That's some funny shit right there.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Aaron Friday said...

Royce, I'd like to buy a box of your tile, but how can I be sure it's authentic?

9:04 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Yeah surprisingly I didn't get a shitload of hell for it. Maybe the two camps can co-exist.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Aaron, cause after you tile the floor you'll be winded and feel worked like a mississippi mule no matter wich style you choose :-)

10:26 PM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

lol,
that was you? hilarious.man do I only have to put tile down for ten minutes then I can do home, or do I have wait 30 minutes and then do grout?

wax on or wax off?
you didnt get a lot of shit for it because the akc is inplding from the inside out. eating their own is not a good thing to do.

6:05 AM  
Blogger Fallen Angel said...

You fucking crack me up hon.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Rif lol. Oh man the grout is a whole 'nother cert.
You know I hate all the infighting and have a shitload of respect for GS atheletes.
It just struck me as funny if you take it outside the realm of kettlebells to something as esoteric as tile

10:11 AM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

I hate the infighting and have mad respect for GS athletes as well. SO stupid, just like the rift between pl and ol'ers. hope it heals as it is such a waste of time and energy.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Kettlebell Lady said...

When can I order your tile DVD?

2:27 PM  
Blogger Franz Snideman said...

Agree Rif! Can't we all just get along?

:)

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home