Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Stupid asswipe bitch

Me and Barb went to go shoot pool tonight. I was at one end of the joint and Barb was at the other, she was putting money in the jukebox. The two chics that stole my wallet were being asked to leave right behind her. Barb made eye contact with me and I pointed to the women behind her, she immediatly followed them. I walked across the room rapidly to see what was happening. I turned the corner to the hallway just in tme to see one of the girls punch Barb in the face completely unprovoked. This irritated me. That is an intentional understatement. I forked my index and middle fingers under her chin and yanked upwards pulling her off her feet ( she was in the middle of a third punch to Barbs face ). I got the unimaginable pleasure out of watching her cranium bounce off the cement.
That isn't evolved of me? I should be better than that? Too bad. Nobody fucks with my family. Ever. Period.
I grabbed the house phone and started calling the police, the two "women" (and I use the term loosely) were getting in their car. Barb darts out and runs across the parking lot to get their license plate number, she gets to the back of the car while I'm talking to the cops. I notice she has chased after the car as she gets to the back of the car. This gang-banger cunt gets out of the car and runs towards Barb and nails her two more times in the face before I get to the car. I chase her. She makes it back into the car before I get there. This is very lucky for her. That isn't evolved of me? I should be better than that? Too bad. Nobody fucks with my family. Ever. Period.
The only witness to this whole ordeal is a Somali dude who speaks very little english. Turns out the cop that comes out is the only Arabic speaking police officer in the Phoenix-metro area. He immediatly puts the Somali dude at ease and gets a statement from him.
I will absolutely prosicute this bitch when they find her.

9 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I never have this much fun when I go out. ;)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Franz Snideman said...

Yikes! I'm glad you guys are okay!

Our society has gotten pretty crazy. Their is a lot of perverted and warped thinking out there. You have every right to protect your family and take action!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Cristine as pissed as I was when I wrote this post, I just could not bring myself to hit a woman. i threw her off Barb, but I couldn't hit her.

We needed ya' last night, cause I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have had a problem punching some lowlife gangbanger bitch right in the eye :-)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Franz you know what pisses me off. I am all for the rights we have in this country. I have several friends from other countries that let me in on the conditions there.
One of the greatest liberties we have is the Citizens Arrest. I can arrest someone if I see them commit a crime. In the heat of the moment I forgot about that and let her get in the car and drive away. I am really pissed at myself for not detaining her..........

9:42 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Well first of all, that's not a woman.

But no, I wouldn't have had a problem laying her out... and then laughing at her. :)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I'm a Sicilian girl. Those *ahem* ladies are a problem that could easily be solved with a .45 and a couple of buckets of cement.

I kid! (Well, mostly) but I admire you for not knocking them the fuck out. You would have been justified, in my book!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Jim Ryan said...

OMFG, Royce! Sorry to hear about this! Is Barb OK?

You did the right thing, treating subhumans better than they were willing to treat your love.

They will deserve worse than they will probably get.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Yeah Jim, she's bumped and bruised but OK. Surprisingly she doesn't even have that "victim mentality" where she's afraid now. She said she will not let someone else controll how she feels and where she goes. I am extremely proud of her for that.

I asked her why she didn't fight back. Her response was that she didn't want to get into a fight.

I told her that when someone starts running towards her yelling it's time to put your hands up cause your in a fight.

She responded "Well I know that KNOW." It was sorta funny considering the circumstances..

2:12 PM  
Blogger Laser Rocket Arm said...

Holy shit! I hope everything works out and I'm glad that Barb's okay.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home