Friday, July 13, 2007

workout

shitty one today. Hammies and glutes are sore and this deal with school has me bummed. Low energy low low low. Actually just wanted to sit on the couch skip the damn workout and get drunker than 3 Irish sailors on shore leave. But that solves nothing.

Tgu 8 minutes alternating hands each rep.
2 pood 1/1
53 2/2
44 for several
18 for the rest
Breathin hard and sweatin right here.

one hand swing 60 seconds on 60 seconds off 18 minutes
didn't make the whole 18 minutes, didn't count the reps. Just prayed, cussed, slogged,begged and bargained through it. the whole thing was hell, but I'm damn glad I did it. Going to bed early tonight. Tommorrow is a new day.

David Whitley asked me to sign a personal commitment document to garauntee I would complete the workouts he prescribed. I didn't like it at the time but I did it anyway. If i had not I would have skipped today I know it.
Thanks David.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Friday said...

Good job. That was a tough one, Royce. Rest up.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Iron Tamer said...

Thank you Royce, for keeping your word to me and yourself.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

You're welcome.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home