Thursday, July 12, 2007

I was bitching about carpal tunnel syndrome....

and my friend Tina sends me this e-mail. She doesn't even know I blog, or have carpal tunel syndrome. The universe has a sense of humor. Don't believe me look at a Platypus.


Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome has become a scourge among today's active and computer literate population. Men, especially, are becoming afflicted with this serious health problem.

To help stamp out carpal tunnel syndrome, new mouse pads have been devised to assist men in their computer operations.

Ergonomically-correct mouse pads such as these will enable men to avoid the pain and suffering associated with this serious health concern.



No, I don't have the ordering information........ yet.





4 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

LOl I dont have carpal tunnel but I love those mouse pads, lol! Seriously though, the beginning os carpal tunnel are imbalances between the flexors and extensors of the wrist. keep the forerms fully stretched out and loose and your wrist will be fine.
stretch what's tight, strengthen whats loose,

checkout these at Ironmind.com

'extend-your -hand bands"

4:36 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Cool man, I actually have a set of the bands. Maybe I should actually do something radical and USE THEM. LOL.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Boob massage for your wrists, I think I hurt my hand.. ow.. ow... need booby mouse pad...

10:05 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

ROTFLMFAO, I feel the same way Christine.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home