Monday, July 09, 2007

Workout post

Reread PttP this weekend. adjujsted form a little on DL. makes a difference.

I love the fact that there is so much to learn about lifting, really keeps it interesting.

Bench 200x5,180x5
DL 250x5,225x5

Really got the feeling of taking the slack out of the bar today, it makes a HUGE difference. Plus I stood up shook off and retensed between each rep. Also I found when taking the "slack" out of the bar I actually pulled myself closer because I pulled my shoulders into their sockets much more. Made the whole process feel more like lifting with my whole body and not just my legs.

David Whitley killer circuit tonight in the park. Taking my gymboss and kbs to the park for some outside fun :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

taking the slack out of the bar is one of the most important things you will ever learn about dl'ing.its the link from the bar and the floor to the body. One unit.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home