Friday, July 06, 2007

Workout post and gymboss fun

First of all a HUGE thanks to Aaron as my gymboss came today. That is a damned cool little tool.
Bench 195x5, 180x5
DL245x5 220x5
DW Workout B1
TGU 8 minute
Swing 15
this was the AM workout then in the PM my gift of a gymboss came so I just HAD to go try Tabata sprints. I mean what the hell else was I supposed to do. JEEZ.

Full power sprints 20 seconds
rest 10

did 3 rounds, crap is that intense. Hammies and back were sore from snatches swings DL's and now some sprints on top of that. 2 days off sounds lovely.

5 Comments:

Blogger Beefheart said...

Hi Royce:
Have you ever considered Litvinov complexes as an alternative to Tabata sprints. Dan John explains them on T-nation if you aren't familiar w/ them. I think you can gat the same high intensity interval benefits --and I mean fat-loss-- w/o the consequent joint damage.

If you check my training log at Irongarmx.org during the second and thied week of June you'll see some versions appropriate to gentlemen of a certain girth such as ourselves. I just did two weeks of just strength training and now I'm going back to Litvinovs and rowing for the next two weeks. justa thought.

Beef

4:43 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Cool man I'll definately check it out. "Cardio" is the bane of my existance. I hate oxygen debt and I have the body to prove it. LOL. Anything I can do to kep it intersting is cool.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Aaron Friday said...

Nice work. You're going to scare the weight off working out like that.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

LOL
that little thing is cool, thanks again

6:21 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Damn, you're wind is going to come up quick doing workouts like that.

Oh, check my blog-- tag, you're it.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home