Monday, July 09, 2007

David Whitley is the devil ( J/K)

seriously just when I was getting my mind wrapped around 5 minutes straight of TGU, he makes it 3 reps a side before switching.
And 1 minute straight on the swings UGH.

OK first of all, don't do TGU's in dead grass it sticks to your sweat, it's bad, you itch like hell.

I always think I'm tougher than I am ( guess that makes me a guy huh ) I only brought my 53 lb KB.

3 minutes in the TGUs I had to do 1/2 ups, shoulders were shakey babey.
Swings 1 minute on got 30 reps the first set 8 sets total
30
20
20
20
15
15
10
10

140 swings totall but damn did it seem like more, those high rep sets SUCK DONKEY ASS.

Before KBs who knew that 53 lbs of pigiron and a little timer could kill you so completely. I feel like dead meat at the end of these type of workouts ( but as Pavel says much leaner dead meat ). By the time I got home I felt amazingly good albiet a little itchy :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

LOL!!! Love it dude, that shit will make your ass tough! well done.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Just makes me appreciate your 100/100 even more. Damn man I was sucking wind after 30, my breathing pattern went straight to hell at about 25 reps!

I forget where i read it but somebody somewhere said the thing you want to do the least is probably the thing you need the most.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Aaron Friday said...

I'd rather try those swing numbers than actually suck on a donkey's ass! Time for some perspective, Bro, LOL!

Good job, as usual, turning up the volume in your workouts. When you've achieve all your goals, I'd love to see you beat the living shit out of Steven Seagal. Please, Royce, do me that favor, for the love of humanity.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

LMFAO dude you're serious funny. Van Damme first though, gotta start with the biggest cheese dick first. Segal never really bothered me, but hey you bought me a gymboss so I owe you one!!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Aaron Friday said...

Yeah, one douche-bag at a time. I'll buy you a new kettlebell if you beat the fuck out of Van Damme.

Here's a tip: he likes to kick people in the head. Keep your hands high and rush him when he does this. Nobody in the movies has figured this out.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

LMAO no kidding.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home