Friday, July 13, 2007

When life hands you lemons

chop the fucking lemon tree down and use the wood to smoke your steak on the grill. Fucking smug-ass little punk lemons. Fuck them.

So I completed both of my internet classes. These were the last 2 credits I needed to apply for nursing school, wich I planned on doing Monday. I went to take the finals for both classes on Thursday, turns out the fucking lemon tree is in full fruit ( fucking irritating lemons ). At the beggining of class on the login page there is are two options. One gives you the class before they updated it, the other is the current curriculum. Of course I chose the wrong option. The difference between the two classes is miniscule, minute, hell tiny even. Both classes were broken down into 46 lessons I completed 39 on each class. I could finish the 14 I missed in a couple of days no problem, and still take the final tommorrow evening. HOWEVER no one at the school knows how to reset the class, or if I have to take the whole thing over again. It's a college and nobody knows nuttin'. Fucking lemons.

I hate Lemons like Aarron hates aliens.
http://aaron-friday.blogspot.com/2007/07/fucking-aliens.html

So the dude that I need to see only works Mon-Wed. So I go to school on Monday and see what I need to do. I'm going with the fatalistic approach here, I need to take both classes over again, that way if there is even a glimmer of good news I will be happy. The good thing is that even if I have to take the classes over again I e-mailed my classwork to myself, so I should be able to whizz through both classes in under a week and apply next Monday. Sheesh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Dammit that sucks! Hope you get it all straightened out!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Aaron Friday said...

That blows chunks, Royce.

When I was about to graduate from from college, I was sure I had all my Ps and Qs in order. My advisor disagreed, insisting I needed two more classes. A week later, my diploma arrived in the mail ~ dipshit advisor.

They sent the diploma to my PARENTS' house in a different state, and spelled my name "Aarib" on the envelope (right hand in the wrong position on the keyboard). I was SOOOO glad to be out of there.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Aaron Friday said...

I hope it works out for you with a minimum of hassle.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home