Monday, July 16, 2007

School

So I have 2 buggered courses. They are only 1 credit classes that makes it even more irritating GRRRRGH.

So I went and got it solved today. I was prepared for the worst and hoped for the best, as with most things the truth lied somewhere in the middle. Exact middle in this case. I get to take the final on one class tommorrow as is, and I have to completely redo the other course, BUT, i saved all my course work and e-mailed it to myself, it's minute but time consuming stuff. So as of right now I'm about 1/2 way done with the calss. Who knows maybe I'll be taking 2 finals tommorrow

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

man i am so glad I am done with that shit. feel for you bro.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

I shouldn't let it bother me, when I start Nursing School it will be 4 8 hour days a week and 1-2 12 hour days of clinicals a week for 18 months straight through. I just hate going backwards and that's what this feels like. I did it now I have to do it again.

Oh well in reality it's a tiny thing, it's not like I'm stuck in Iraq fighting and isloated from my family, ya' know.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home