Thursday, July 19, 2007

Gosh dang ding dangit

I have a very specific place I keep my printed workouts. And I don't have Microsoft Word on my computer so I have to go the an internets cafe if I loose the sheets my workout circuits are printed on and reprint them. The problem with having 5 kids 4 dogs and any number of houseguests at any one moment is that fact that nothing is sacred. I can't find my workout sheet. SO I think I'm supposed to do the intervals again wich I did. I will reprint everyting tommorrow and if I'm wrong and I slacked I will punish myself. SNATCHES TO ANY COWARDS OR SLACKERS.

used a 53 rested more than I care to admit BUT I definately felt stronger today.
slingshot 60 seconds
jumping jacks 60 seconds
slingshot 60 seconds
swings 30 seconds
jumping jacks 90 seconds

6 rounds.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Friday said...

If you don't have Word, use Notepad. Going to the cafe seems like a big PITA.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Hey Aaron can I open a word document in notepad??

If I can that would be SWEET.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

I should know this, I just had to sit through microsoft applications lemme check.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Aaron Friday said...

Next time you're in Word, save the file (Save As) as a text file (*.txt). Once it's a text file, you can open it in Notepad.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Cool man thanks!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home