Thursday, April 26, 2007

Workout post.

Ok I actually worked out today.
I spent 2 weeks hiting near or at 90% on bench so it was time for a drop in intensity anyway ( at least on bench )
I wanted to take it real easy after this STUPID flu.
Good mornings
45 x 3
105 x 3
135 x 3x3
First time I have ever done bent leg good mornings. Very cool stuff, totally felt it in my hammies and glutes 135 was light. So cool how integration hits things so much harder than isolation because you can use SO much more weight.

KB C&P with 70
3x3 each arm, strangely these have gotten lighter too. so far this is how things are looking


Mon.
Squat
OHP ( medium to medium-low intensity )
heavy abs ( all manner of weighted situp/crunch type moves )
light swings ala roll the dice

Wed.
heavy bench
heavy back ( different rows or double cleans)
heavy swings ala roll the dice

Fri
DL ( alternate cycles of sumo and traditional )
cycle GM or RDL

Sat
light bench
heavy tris ( close grip bench, JM presses, ect. )
chins ( ladders with JS bands to reduce the weight more volume less weight )
med swings ( roll the dice ).

swings with 53, gotta make myself realize I can get more power with the 53 not the 70.

I took the time to re-read BB while I was sick. CYCLE CYCLE CYCLE.
I also read a lot of the articles on WSB, I like them a lot because most of them don't talk over my head. Straight, very informative, right to the point.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Ok, the comment should have read:

I'm blaming you for my Ebola, *it's* clearly your fault. ;)

And good that you're working out again too. Take it easy on the tummy.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home