Monday, April 23, 2007

Sick kids

Ever since I moved in with Barb and the kids I have always had some sort of cold/fever/allergy/whatever. It clears up for a month then pops right back up. I actually hardly recognize it anymore, just a minor ditraction. I'm not complaining, it's a small price to pay for such a wonderfull family. The problem occurs when the kiddies get really sick. We have 5 children. each kid is going to get sick a couple of times a year and I usually get what they have.
So the middle of last week Syd wakes us up vomiting in the middle of the night. We kept her home from school, then during the same day I went and got Lyndsey and Tyler got sick too.
Well it seemed everyone was better untill Friday afternoon when Cheyenne started vomiting. Barb went to work and Cheyenne would not lay down anywhere but with me ( of course ). So I wake up at about 2 AM Saturday with Cheyenne throwing up on me ( of course ). I get her up clean her up, give her a bath, change the covers on the bed, get her to sleep and take a shower.
About 4 AM I wake and she is leaning over me and right when I wake up she vomits right in my face, ( man that is GROSS) we go through the whole process again.

Saturday morning I feel like a truck hit me, Barb starts throwing up, and the whole family gets sick as dogs. I just ate for the first time in over 30 hours, and I feel like crap.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Load up on the vitamin C, I work in an office with a bunch of sick people I have to fight it off all the time. Damn general population getting in the way of my training!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

LOL.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

man that does NOT sound like fun,at all. you got some cute kids though dude.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

LOL, yeah I got a beautiful family I'm a lucky dude.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Ref your comment on my blog: I don't know that I'd be so adventurous to try any kind of fish or peppers after having this. Brave brave man. :)

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home