Thursday, April 26, 2007

Feeling better today

I won't tempt fate by eating a spicy fish burritto again. Bland stomach friendly food for me. Like milk, yummy bland milk.

On a side note Donnie Thompson is really quite hilarious.
From EFS:

Question.

Hello,
My name is Masso and I am a serious powerlifter. You guys look pretty strong and muscular so I was wondering if you could help me with this. When you guys max curls, do you count your numbers on the preacher or free standing? Also I was wondering if you could tell me some new arm routines that might give me a wicked pump. Thank you in advance for your help sincerely yours,Masso "#1 lifter"

Donnie Thompsons answer.

I don't know where Jack ass is to answer this highly technical question. I think he would say the preacher is where he would max out and a new routine for a wicked pump would be cable crossover/floor inverted cable curls. to do this, take your shirt off at peak hours at gold's gym. find an old pair of gravitational boots. Get a magic marker and carefully write the letters "NASA" on each boot so other members can see it. Make sure to write it upside down so the memebers can read it when you hang from the cable crossover's pull-up bar. Have about three of the gym members who are taking a break on the machines they are on assist you. Have them hand you the handles attached to the low pulleys. You should have your shirt off by now so it won't flop down in your face and ruin your concentration. As you curl each arm towards each other, make sure you cross the cables in an "X" fashion. This will work on your 'peak'! Have the whole group count your reps to at least 19 or 20. Then have them assist you down. If they were off on their count and were not in unison, make sure to apply tough love and yell at them in a coaching like manner until they understand how important you and your arm training are. Make sure and tell the gold's gym members that this is a special exercise you learned that NASA requires their astronauts to do to prepare for space travel. Tell them if they did not know that, they are stupid. Keep your shirt of for the duration of your time at gold's gym so you can reinforce positive feedback from all the compliments you will get.

My response:
I got an ab workout just from laughing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

LOVE THAT! LOL! Write NASA upside down... Oh.. can't... stop... laughing....

7:49 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

YES. keep shirt off for positive reinforcement!!!!
He gave the poor guy everything he ever wanted to hear in one little blurb!!!

God I hate curls........

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home