Wednesday, April 04, 2007

food log

I have to keep a running total since I don't have my little notepad right now

3 eggs
1/4 head of red cabbage
clove of garlic
fat of 2 bacon strips

My irish-ness is quite happy with the red cabage cooked in meat fat LOL
seriously though, I'm stuffed. Cool.

protien shake w/ flaxseed meal

Alcohol x a lot. I mean alot. No idea what calories were involved. missed scheduled bench day too. will make it up on thur. hungover or not.


New info. cheese pizza x 7 or 8 big ass slices at least. 6000-7000 total calories estimated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Reifkind said...

Royce, Pull yourself out of denial when it comes to the alcohol. No idea of calorie count, bullshit! If you can figure out how many calories are in pizza, you can figure out the alcohol.

Take responsibility. You know how much you drank. And how much is not what's important about journaling. What's important is taking responsibility.

Like I said, it's YOUR life. LITERALLY.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home