Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I am going to do somthing I fucking deplore.

Keep a food log, an honest one. Shit-mother fucking-damn-hell-piss fuck-shit-fuck-fuck-crap I hate the sound of that. I don't want to be held accountable for what I eat, ESPECIALLY to myself.shit shit shit.
Tracy it's all your fault with that "Letting Go" post.

Here is what I have to let go. I am utterly terrified of loosing any muscle. not even a pound or an ounce. I am no where near where I want to be in that departament. And this mentality is stupid Kara Bohigan is way damn stronger than me and she weighs 148 lbs I believe. And she is a she wich really doesn't mean anything anymore but still...........

I'm going to put it all down, weekend carb loads gone bad, alcohol, snaks, fuck ups, candy bars, french fries everything. I'm going to buy a little notepad and put everything down and log it at the end of every day forthe entire damn world to see. And the I am going to weight myself every friday morning and post that too starting the 13th.


I would rather show up to a Black Panthers meeting in a KKK uniform that do this, but I'm fucking disgusted with being fat, and spinning my wheels.


Yesterday as far as I can remember

3 packages of nutter butter bars
Jack-in-the-box ultimate cheesburger meal with shake not soda
protien shake with flaxseed meal
3 slices tillimook cheese
can of soup cambells grilled sausage and something or another

The sad thing is that I could have, and have, EASILY doubled this volume of shit food.

Except for the protien shake, I like them and I like the nutty flavor of the flaxseed meal. Protien shakes make me feel good, always have.

this was supposed to be a no carb day, yeah fucking right.

Totall calories 4881, this wasn't even a pig out day, just a day when I ate when I was hungry without making good food choices. I felt like shit and was starving the whole day of course.

My goal through the week is 2000 calories 200 grams of protien and under 30 grams of carbs. Friday morning through Sunday night is carb load where calories don't matter as much. BUT they mostly need to be quality calories from good food. Plus I need to keep track of weight If I start gaining then the weekends need to reeled in. UGH UGH UGH.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Reifkind said...

I told you if we were a couple, we'd explode! I could eat you under the table any day of the week! Now drinking, I don't do, thank God.

You need a plan though, without a plan you're screwed.

I know what you mean about losing muscle, but come on now, all that crap isn't doing you any good. You can't FLEX FAT! (that one's Marks!)

Think about what it must feel like to be LEAN! Hard. Healthy!

I'll be checking in, Tracy

5:52 PM  
Blogger Tracy Reifkind said...

PS My favorite Jack-in-the-box meal was 6 regular tacos (you know they're 2 for $.99), sm. fry, 2 double fudge cakes and a rootbeer to wash it all down. I think I slammed a taco down my throat before I got to the end of the driveway at the drive-thru window!

God forbid if there was a line of cars in front of me!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

ROFLMAO. you can't flex fat, I love it.
Yeah no plan no progress.
My pop always says failure to plan is planning to fail.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Alot of my problem with beer is the fact that I love good beer. Microbrewed quality beer. Man does it pack the calories though. I rarely ever get drunk, just enough to give me a nice little relaxed feeling. But that feeling isn't worth the heavy feeling the next day. Bloated and heavy. Nasty

7:13 PM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

good for you man, this takes guts to do. a key:

eat what you need to eat FIRST, THEN eat what you want.SO, protein veggies and fruits first, then go for what you crave.

it still takes discipline but you will find there is less room as well as less desire for crap after a big ass stir fry with eggs and meat and 2 pounds of spinach,lol.

4:53 AM  
Blogger mike said...

I feel you here Royce. The good news is that unless you try to be a prick about it, keeping a diet log isn't that bad. Don't weight everything and count everything. Just get and idea, a feel, for what you are consuming. Notice trends like a six pack of beer every Friday, or four venti starbucks a week. Once you have done it you kinda keep one in your head naturally. It'll go better than you think. If it doesn't, screw it, who cares.
I feel you on the lose muscle thing. I have been fighting that internal struggle. I finally decided I'm gonna keep lifting heavy but if I lose 20 or 30 pounds off my squat of deadlift, too bad. I'm never gonna be the strongest in the world so I'm only competing with myself anyway. If my pulls drop into the upper 400s, I can bring them back up. Besides pull 500 is much cooler when it's 2Xbodyweight+ than when it not quite 2Xbodyweight. You have to commit and say damn the consequence, otherwise you'll just half ass it.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

wow thanks for the support ya'll!!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I'm only brave enough to write down the protein I take in for lifting. "Can't flex fat" ... *sigh* I had a wicked hamstring/quad line in my leg once.

You realize now I'm going to keep a full food log, and it's all your/Tracy's fault.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home