Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday DL workout

First deadlift workout I've done in a long time.
135 x 3
185 x 3
235 x 3
300 x 3
I need more plates for the deadlift!
3 minutes in between sets. I was going to do a few series of these but I had to go get the kids from school. Maybe that's a good thing. my hammies are sore as I write this.
Tommorrow light bench and swings.


For the first time in my life I feel like I can do anything I set my mind to.

I have always felt that little voice of self doubt saying to me the more I want something the more I'll fail at it. Always.
It's gone. I'm happy.


1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Ref: needing more plates, check out Dan John's website, he has a pretty neat solution to that problem-- you don't need more plates, you just need to lift more forcefully.

danjohn.org

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home