Tuesday, April 03, 2007

True food log day 1

woke up late. 3 slices cheese for breakfast
later egg omelet 2 tblsn oil 3 eggs 2 slices cheese
1031 calories 1/2 of my calorie allotment is gone and 1/4 of my protein allotment is spoken for. high protien low fat for the rest of the day

protein shake 260 calories
1291 calories so far
110 grams of protien down the hatch

just added pan roasted chiken 300 calories 50 grams protien

running total 1591 cal.
160 grams of protien


5 slices of cheese
3eggs
2 protein shakes
2 tablespoons of oil
chicken
2001 calories
215 grams of protein

I feel light, good.
maybe this food log will keep me on track!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

dude, I'll tell you the key to getting leaner, not feeling hungry and getting as healty as possible: LOTS AND LOTS OF VEGGIES.The stir fry is your friend.
mix em in with your protein and you wont beleive how full you get plus you DONT have to count them as calories as long as they are starchless kinds(cabbage, onions, spinach etc.)
hang tough brother.

4:51 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Cool man stir-fry it is. I really like cabbage and spinach too, so that should be easy.
Red cabbage is awesome.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Tracy Reifkind said...

Guess where he got THAT idea?

Good job with the red cabbage! One of my favs.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home