Saturday, October 07, 2006

So back down in Phoenix

Well I don't know where to start.
First of all we are back down in Phoenix and Barb and the kids are staying at her moms while I try to get the house ready to move into.
Some nights I sleep in the car, some nights at my parents house and some nights I just put a pillow on the floor at our house and sleep on the concrete.

Now don't worry everything is fine with me and Barb, better than fine actually.

But my bitch mother-in-law accused me of beating the kids and I decided I would live in a fucking ditch and eat grasshoppers before I would step foot in her house again, and I have slept in worse place for reasons way less important than this.

On to the good stuff in life. I worked out today in the garage wich I haven't done in a while.
Grabbed my 44 lb KB and did several reps of clean-front squat-push press each side for a few sets with very little rest between sets. Then with as little rest as possible I did several sets of snatches, swings, windmills, around the body passes and figure 8's. I was dripping sweat and sucking wind big time!!!

Ok a little history if anybody that reads this is into "functional strength" you know that isolation work is frowned upon since in real life we never isolate any one muscle group when moving.

So direct bicep/tricep work is not done, but goddamnit big arms are cool. so I marched over to the rack and did supersets of close grip pushdowns and barbell curls, so there. And it was all in the name of vanity, neener neener neener......

Put a hose clamp on my #2 CoC gripper down to parallel and closed it with both hands, felt like I was going to shit little green monkeys I was so happy.

that is about it I guess, peace out ya'll

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you pump them arms if you want to man! LOL! just do the real stuff first and then the beach stuff and you be fine.glad things are going in a better direction for you.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

LMAO, thanks Rif. I had to rant about my mommy-in-law. I don't know what I ever did to make her so hatefull to me, but she is, and there is nothing I can do about it so I won't let it bother me!!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Trailady said...

Hey man, good to hear an update. I'm with you on the sleepin' in the car idea. Good for you!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home