Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Barb's dad

Workouts have been suffering a little ( actually a lot ). Lot of driving back and forth between Phoenix and here, and i am not going to get to see Barb as much. Her days off will be down in Phoenix taking care of her dad.
But she totally needs to be there she has already prevented a pressure ulcer (bed sore ) from becoming serious, and her mom really needs her.
I'm ok with her taking care of her dad though, in fact before we got married it was one of the things we talked about, I will always have a place for my parents in my house. After all they took care of me when I couldn't do it myself..........

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Royce,

So sorry to hear about Barb's dad...it's very hard.

You'll Blitzkrieg yourself soon enough...so no worries...and you sold your option for 500 bucks....um did you know that every stock traded in while living in Prescott actually has a deb tax...i'll take 52% of that. :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Trailady said...

This is very big of you, Royce. I hope Angel is able to make some peace with the past while she is there helping. She has a really big heart and so do you.

Wish I could meet you- I know we would be great friends!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Deb, I actually live right inside Prescot valley so neener neeener neener..........LOL

Trailady yes you are right, I beleive everybody i corrospond with is my friend, in this technologocal age blogging is the same a phone calls or pen pal letters!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home