Saturday, September 23, 2006

Friday workout and DATE.

Friday I just did grippers, I didn't have lots of time because I WENT ON A DATE WITH MY WIFE. Yeehaw.

I did set a PR right before I went out though I closed the Ironmind Captains of Crush #2 gripper with my right hand so that is way cool.

We went to a little jazz bar just to find out the jazz band had stoped playing, so we walked over to Lizards Lounge and had drink, then we walked to the Prescott Brewery I had a wonderfull breadbowl filled with an artichoke dip and Barb had some fried artichoke hearts.
The crowd was a little snooty in the brewery, damn out-of-towners, I can say that now that I am a local. So we walked up and down Whiskey Row just listening to the music wafting out of the different bars. It was darn cold, in the low 50's, so we headed back to Lizard Lounge and just sat there for a little while.

We headed back home and as we were driving up the little hill we live on ( wich connects to another hill wich connects to the open spaces behind Prescott Valley )I spotted 2 deer buck maybe 4 pointers each on the right side of the road, well I was totally focused on these deer and Barb noticed the rest of the heard on the left side of the road. Several doe and fawns, I lost count at 7 because they were heading out under the fence back up the hill.
A perfect way to end the date.

I am going to take my little kettlebell with me to Phoenix and do some H2H stuff this weekend while we work on the house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trailady said...

Sounds like you had a nice time with your wife. :o) Good for you!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home