Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rainy day

I got to sleep in today, when I woke up the windows were open, it is raining, nice. My blood sugar is on the border of normal/pre-diabetic instead of on the border or pre-diabetic/diabetic.
I have got that good soreness going on from lifting, and it is 63 degrees ( perfect for me ).
And I can look across the little valley we live on top of and see the clouds falling over the crest of the mountains like a cosmic waterfall.
I swear the older I get the more the little things mean more to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fallen Angel said...

I can't do hotmail at work, and I tried to call but didn't get through on Tyler's phone, and I wanted to talk, so I'm leaving a message here. Sorry its so public. I just wanted to say I love you. I know things are hard right now, but I think our plan will fix everything. And those things you were talking about will resolve. I think the new plan is a good one. I will support you on it all the way. We can only do the best we can do, and try and make the right choices, and go with them wholeheartedly. That is the only way we will ever be where we want to be. I will stand by you with this thing you want to do. And I do think it will make lots of things better. I'm sorry I've been stressed. I love you and miss you when I work like this. Thanks for the sweets last night. They were so so so so good. I love you, and I really do want all that you want. Please call me tonight with Skype, or write on my blog. I will check it from time to time. I need to hear your voice tonight. Sorry about earlier. Love you.
Barb

10:10 PM  
Blogger Fallen Angel said...

Tell me more about this tyler situation....

message me on my blog

11:49 PM  
Blogger Trailady said...

Me too, Royce. I get more happiness from simple things like spending time with my family and hanging out with my dog.

The best things in life are free. :o)

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home