Monday, April 17, 2006

I really try to never complain..

but this last week has been hell, Barb in the hospital for her UTI. Scared the crap outta' me by the way. Ryan Lyndsey and Tyler all had strep throat. Tyler may also have Mono he is still down for the count. Sydney just threw up. We are way behind on bills. Unavoidable though. My dad was admited to the hospital because he has smoked for 55 years, I couldn't go see him because I was a little under the weather and the last thing he needs is the chance to get strep.
And to top it all off, I woke up this morning feeling like someone had pushed me out of a truck and then hit me with it, and as I type I am developing a nasty little tickle in the back of my throat................

6 Comments:

Blogger Trailady said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been having it so rough. Hope you are all feeling much better very soon!!!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

sounds like you guys need some chicken soup therapy!!!

hope you feel better VERY soon

6:01 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Thanks Trailady and Deb, I appreciate it. I am getting the kids up right now and I feel like something the cat dragged in....oh well.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Thanks Trailady and Deb, I appreciate the concern. I hate being sick.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Double post, the first one didn't take for a few minutes....LOL. Same sentiment though.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

feel better...

I hope you're not getting what ANY of them had, then again...nothing is worse than a sick kid...

I am such a big baby when it comes to being sick. I want to get pampered.

Better yet, just leave me alone. THen I'll owe something back.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home