Thursday, April 06, 2006

circuit style today

OK I have been having some really crappy days, not emotionally, physically.
Workouts were lagging, body wouldn't respond.
A couple bouts of confusion ( like real confusion, in a fog. )
Better now, who knows what it was/is, virus, diabetes, allergies ( they have been particularly bad this last week.)
So I have this dvd that has bodyweight and kettlebell circuits.
11 minute circuit today.
Turkish get up 2 min
rest one min
hindu pushup 2 min
rest one min
swings 2 min ( these hurt )
rest one min
hindu squats 2 min
and done
really liked this follow along format, I like to be creative when lifting for mass or strength, but conditioning....ugh....this helps out a lot.
11, 20, and 38 minute intervals I will work up tho the 38 and start making it more difficult, but that will be a while.

6 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

yeah and woo hoo...yer back in da saddle! i still want to get a full dr's report from you there though! i'll bug ya till i get it. and i am a little sister so i have lots o experience being a pest!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

I am a big brother so I have lots of experience ignoring it...lol.
Plus, we just don't have the money right now.
When we do I want a battery of tests, hormone profiles, thyroid tests, and BLOOD SUGAR ( of course the simple blood sugar test would be eat a crapload of ice cream on an empty stomach, wait two hours, and use my moms glucometer)

6:47 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

here we go with the squats again...

pffft!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

at least I don't do the plank.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

you want fried abs, try the turkish get up.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Trailady said...

We all have those days where we are less than motivated to get moving and sweat a little. I'm glad you are sticking with it!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home