Thursday, March 30, 2006

Diabetes?


OK one of the reasons I have been working out is fear, I have a family history of diabetes, high blood pressure, an heart attacks.
Well, I was diagnoses with hypoglycemia, and recently I had some of the symptoms of diabetes ( but only once ).
I DON'T WANT DIABETES
Now comes the scary part for me, the first part of this week I was having pretty severe pain in my lower outside back right were my kidneys are.
4 possibilities I can think of.
1) diabetic symptoms, high blood sugar causes kidney infections and general kidney problems
2) high blood pressure causes kidney problems
3) I have been doing alot of weighted double windmills and it is muscular ( I will post pics so you can see what i am talking about).
4) this explination is a little vague but viable, when you stretch your midsection you put tension on your internal organs this is good, it helps you "wring out" toxins
this is part of the benifits of yoga and Qui-Gong. I just recently got to where I can go deep enough in the stretch to pick up the weight.
I really hope it is 3 or 4
My dear old mum has diabetes and DAMN do I not want it!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Royce...i have it...can't blame ya for not wanting it...however the good news is that adult onset can sometimes be controlled by diet and exercise! Let us know what happens as you ARE going to the DR right?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

We'll see, both of the boys have had to go to the dentist and we have to pay out-of-pocket, so another doctor visit may be out of the question righ now.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Right on with your comments today, as usual.

I always appreciate them, especially coming from the point of view of an open, honest and from what your lady says 'wonderful' man.

Thank you, if I have not said so already.

It sucks tho, to always anticipate a broken heart when on a new and wonderful adventure!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

R- Thank you, truly.

I don't go out that often cuz not only does it allow me to spend WAY more money than the budget allows...but it takes away a portion of the night with my lil' one, and most of the next day too, due to my grumpiness and sleeping in.

I will try that b vitamin thing tho. You are saying do this all day before the night I'm going out, with the water and all?

Email me. This way I don't have to keep leaving it in the comments k?

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home