Saturday, March 11, 2006

workout

front squat 185x6
stiff leg deads 70x6
bench 155x6
pulldowns, supinated grip, 100x6
no rest between exercizes, done circuit style
3 minutes between circuits
4 circuits
everything performed as explosively as possible
DAMN, I'm gunna get sore, I have only done explosive PL type lifts a few times in my life
negative done normal speed, pause, contraction done fast.
3-4 circuits killed, deads stretched hammies well.
different speed =different fibers worked
still too fat, cardio aspect to hard, seeing spots today
I hate conditioning workouts, I hate being hungry, I want to powerlift, I want to do RKC, I want to be able to do one leg squats and weighted pullups.
I have to be at a lighter bodyweight to start though, so for now, conditioning and dieting........ugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home