Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St Patrick's Day

Happy Green Beer day everyone, I had two Guinesses tonight with my lovely wife. It is a beautiful day here, getting up to about 74 degrees.
Me and the family are going up north for a drive tomorrow, can't wait, anything to get outta the vortex of hell I live in. We are going to get a couple of foam coolers and pack them full of turkey and pb&j sandwiches, some soda and water, and head for the snow. Ryan wants to build a snow castle. I can't wait to be somewhere with no buildings around, just TREES, snow, and nature. I don't know how to explain it, big cities make me.......claustrophobic........or something.
Any way, happy weekend, and everybody be safe tonight!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trailady said...

Hey I'm with you on the get out to nature thing. I don't handle big city life very well- did enough time there. The trash, the noise, the smell, the hostilities. I like small farming towns in the country better. Don't really like the snobby suburbs. Every so often, we just take off for a weekend. No church, no chores, we just pack up and go get out in nature and de-frag. Our favorite place in the whole world is the mountains of Montana- near Glacier and/or Yellowstone. Gorgeous!! Enjoy your weekend with the fam. :o)

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home