Thursday, June 28, 2007

Stayed up WAY late

spending quality time with Barb.
The city of phoenix neighborhood services was knocking on our door at 8:30 this morning to ask about a complaint we put in on crazy neighbor lady. Had about 5 hours sleep when he knocked. I was tired fo sho but something struck me. I felt springy, my body felt light and responsive. Groggy as hell, still felt good physically. Great feeling.

Oh and I think I'm just going to do just KB stuff for the next 48 lbs. I won't loose any ( or very little ) strength, hell they are what GAVE me some strength. And kB's are just so much better for fat loss than a barbell.

I'm re-reading Superjoints and Relax into stretch to come up with a JM and stretch routine before I go to bed every night. I can't wait to be light on my feet, really strong, mobile, and in shape cardio wise. That'll be fun.


3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Friday said...

I'm on your page, Royce. The KB are simpler but way more versatile. In 11 minutes yesterday, I worked my way closer to puking from a workout than I've been in years.

I'm pretty sure kettlebells alone can be used for just about any general fitness goal we have.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Brutal, portable, insanely efficient. I love those little balls of misery.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Aaron Friday said...

When I actually puke, or manage to snatch the 32kg, I'll take a picture and post it on my blog and brag about it.

You're already succeeding in your effort. Weighing less and moving the same weights means you're stronger.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home