Wednesday, June 20, 2007

workout post

I think the last few days with Barb being sick, Ryans tooth and yesterday my dad being admitted to the hospital for emphasema caught up with me today. Numbers are fine, but they are half the story. Everything just felt..........off....... First and foremost i kept having problems generating tension. The last few sets on bench my legs were shaking like a virgins on prom night. Once I completely missed the spot on my sternum I was aiming for and completely lost tricep tension on the bottom. TGU's were a bitch and a half. abs kept rebelling. And my energy was just LOW LOW LOW.

Plus I broke through a set point with my weight yeterday 269lbs broke trhough 270 wich is hard as hell for me now. It used to be 230. not anymore.

bench
135x5
185x5
205x3
205x8x2

one arm supported row ( knee on bench )
100lb dumbell 8x2/2

tgu for 8 min. with 26 lbe bell. 1/2 TGUs by 4rth minute
Swings w/53 18 minutes
30 seconds on 1 minute off. I was so winded and distracted I kept forgetting wich beep meant what on the interval timer. I was TOAST at the end of that 18 minutes. UGH.

One thing that was very very cool though that after I was well into my bench/row sets I saw veins in my lower arms starting to pop. I have NEVER had vascularity at this weight!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

272 and holding here.

Congrats! Woo! :)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home