Sunday, June 24, 2007

Swing volume and weight pr

Beggining of back-off week, didn't know wether to do KB's or weights or both. And my oldest son ( with the greatest of intentions ) cleaned the living room and threw away my KB workout circuits. Wich I now need to get again.

So I grabbed the 88 lb'r and decided to do some 2 hand swings. I planned on 3-4 sets of 10 BUT they felt really damn good.
So over the course of abut 45 minutes I did 20x10
200 swings with the bulldog

This was me about a year ago, pushing 300 at least. At a Breast Cancer benifit concert a buddy of mine held. Fat and drunk. It's changing.

And here right after the swings. This is me really not wanting to be fat anymore. Can you see it in my eyes?

5 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Thats a hell of a difference! :)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Himitsu Joe said...

Royce,

I see it in your eyes. I started at 375 I'm now 320. I feel ya bro. I can't even start to think about playing with the 88lb. Keep it up.

-Joe

4:25 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I can see a huge difference in your face! Way to go!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Iron Tamer said...

That look in the 2nd pic.....like a Spartan. You are unstoppable as long as you hold that feeling.

I am proud of you.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

wow, you can really see the difference in your face. good job@

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home