Friday, April 06, 2007

Workout log/food log

Deadlift
135 x 3
185 x 3

(255 x 3, 300 x 3) x 2

300 x 1

changed grip every rep

Next friday I may have the money to buy 2 45's then I'll be able to use 315 for reps on the DL.

Food log
1 beer today with lunch
175
1 glass of wine with dinner
120

I'm proud of this, I coulda drank more. But what the hell else is knew. Plus it,s on my carb days so it's allowed. not like Wednesday. LOL

2 protien shakes w/ flaxseed meal
320 calories
chicken breast with pasta, chicken breast cooked in 2 tablespoons of oil.
281,449,239
pasta sauce
60
grilled cheese on whole wheat
440
1/2 head cabbage
1 litle debbie star cake ( as usuall highly processed sugars make me fel like crap, so why the hell did I eat it )
290

2373 totall calories. Man did I think it was going to be higher!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Reifkind said...

Right on!!!! Your food log looks great!

Mark said I came across really rough with my last comment, and that was not my intention, so I'm sorry.

But I think the journaling is about so much more that just a "list" of food. It's a process.
And although I didn't journal my first year of dieting, the continued success that I've achieved this last year is credited to the process of journaling. Once I forced myself to have to look at the facts (the truth) I realized all I had to do was change it and manipulate it the way I wanted it. Make choices. But not beat myself up on the days that were not perfect. Just change them.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Tracy don't worry about it, it is nearly impossible to offend me.
I tend to look at a persons intentions more than their words.
ESPECIALLY over the internet, so hard to convey tone.
On top of that, I need a good kick in the britches now and then. :-)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home