Wednesday, April 18, 2007

food log

running total will update as the day goes on

breakfast
3 eggs
3 slices bacon
clove garlic
3 cups diced spinach
bacon 471 calories ( used the fat to cook the spinach and eggs )
30 grams protien
eggs 233 calories
protien 19 grams
704 calories
50 grams protien

This is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite meals, espexcially with the Tillimook sharp cheddar. Awesome.

I like the running total it lets me adjust to variables as the day goes on. I was freakin' HUNGRY this am. So I made a big breakfast with mucho spinach. It will take the edge of for the rest of the day. I have already learned this. PLUS this is flavorfull, it doesn't feel like dieting. I just need to do high protien low fat for the rest of the day, easy.

Protien shake
260 calories 55 grams protien
80z ground bison, 3 oz pepperjack cheese
730 calories 55 grams protien

totall so far 1694 calories
169 grams protien

1 more shake today and I'll be perfect yeehaw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home