Monday, April 16, 2007

Gym jones and carb weekends

This weekends "carb loading" ran amuck.
only had 4 beers all weekend, they actually made me sick. WEIRD for me.
Too much crap carbs though, not enough good ones, and way to little protien.

Then I read David Whitley's repost of Mark Twights take on the the critisism of the actors of 300 physical transformations.

After the kids get home from school today Squats, abs, swings. I'm gunna put myself through hell. I'm looking forward to it.

opinions

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

there ya go. go git sum.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Love that Gym Jones website, everytime I visit it I want to lift harder.

Glad the swings are working out for you! You'll be a deadlifting fool if you keep hitting them like that. I've found over the years that swings REALLY help the deadlift. I think it's the hip snap.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Thanks. Plus swings mimick my dl form almost perfectly, so there has to be some carryover somewhere

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home