Monday, April 09, 2007

damnit

didn't post my food log yesterday, and I was proud too. it was easter and I didn't have a single bite of easter candy. one halloween i rememeber being about the only one who munched on a HYUUGE bowl of candy. I polished it off in a week. I don't even like candy.

Ate 3 meals yesterday, was trying for 5 smaller ones.

breakfast
3 eggs
2 slices cheese
2 teaspoons oil
2 slices bacon

lunch
protien shake with 4 tablespoons flaxseed meal


dinner
8 oz lean hamburger meat, 1 slice of cheese, 1/4 head of cabbage

Totall calories 1635 way to damn low. I was just busy and didn't want to cheat. protien shake + flaxseed meal is way freakin easy to make and it's about 400 calories. No wonder I was freakin hungry even with the cabbage.
140 grams of protien.

Going just from past experience if I eat this few calories and protien I shoot myself in the foot. at least I know that. The funny thing is the last protien shake would have been the right anount of calories and protien.

BUT, I didn't eatany candy, so I can't beat myself up.

9 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

I hear you. I have not been getting nearly enough calories (hence, my rapid weight loss) just been too damn busy with the cookies and now, a cake order due today and a sick 5 year old! I'm going to have to prepare a few healthy alternatives I can just grab and go - my diet of pure caffeine - while obviously effective! - is just not good.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Yeah, I don't want to go the other way and cut my calories too much. Really though I don't think it wii ever be a problem I have to worry about. LOL

10:51 AM  
Blogger mike said...

"one halloween i rememeber being about the only one who munched on a HYUUGE bowl of candy. I polished it off in a week. I don't even like candy."

I feel you there, what is it about certain junk foods. You don't like them but you can mindlessly consume huge volumes?

11:12 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Yeah candy, ice cream, bagels, ect. you can't eat just one.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Tracy Reifkind said...

It took you a whole week to eat that candy???

I go back the days after to buy Halloween candy at 50% off so I can keep eating it for weeks afterward. In fact I just bought some discounted Easter candy yesterday (not for me of course, wink,wink,). Old habits are hard to break.

Good job with your journal, keep it up!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Franz Snideman said...

Keep up the clean eating Royce!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Royce said...

Yeah Tracy it took me a week. LOL
I was trying to AVOID it. But it was like 10 lbs of candy. 1.5 lbs a day of candy not including meals.

STOOOOOOOOPIIID!!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

Thanks Fanz.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Royce said...

DAMN SPELLING

Thanks FRANZ

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home