Sunday, April 08, 2007

Yesterday's food log/workout log

I didn't get home till after 11 last night and didn't blog. No excuse though it would have takenme 10 minutes.


Light bench/heavy swings
135 x 5
175 x 5
135 x 5
175 x 5
135 x 5

swings( 53 x 10 70 x 10 88 x 10 ) x 4

not so sure heavy swings are a good idea the day after DL, might have to go heavy bench/heavy swings light bench/light swings


Food log
chicken breast
1/4 head of cabbage
can of soup
At Victoria's B-day party
piece of cake, scoop of ice cream
3 light beers
protein shake w/ flaxseed meal
Piece of really good homemade chicken pot pie type stuff, freakin' good.

Not enough protien yesterday.

Do you believe in numerology, I don't, but I can make a strong case for it.


My best friend of over 17 years was born 24 days after me, so we are basically the same age. His daughter was born 4 days after mine, so our daughters are the same age, we got married at seperate times but it turns out our wives have the same birthday. FAREEKY.
Pat if you read this we had a great time last night, Victoria is growing into a cutie, get a shotgun. The boys will be calling before you know it. That's going to kill me with Cheyenne I think. Maybe I'll just home school her. LOL. Not really.
You know though, I'm sure you get protective too about her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home