Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Where the hell did this come from???

Been sick as hell the last 2 days. I always am at the start of allergy season. plus I have a bad cold. Everyone does at the moment. Food intake has been shit today. not because I ate bad, I just didn't feel like eating. I'll down a couple protien drinks over the next couple hours to try to up my calories. I also got about 3 hours sleep last night.



Barb wanted to go workout so I went with her, 60 swings sets of 15 maybe 1/2 mile of jogging. As usual she increases in cardio every time she goes out, pretty soon she'll be doing sets of 50 or 100 swings.
I should be pooped. I started benching with just a lamp in the garage with the kids running in and out. I SHOULD have had a shitty workout. instead I had a great one WTF. But hey I ain't complaining at all.



150x3
160x3
185x3
200x1
200x2
200x1
200x2
190x1
190x2
190x1
190x2

Based my numbers on a 230lb max bench from the russian sets and reps for power part of BB.

I am going to pull for one heavy single for DL on fri morning so I can base my % on it. Freakin cool.

food log to follow

FOOD LOG
crappy nutrition day
3 eggs
garlic
2 oz cheese
some stir fried veggies barb made. damn good. maybe 1/2 cup
protien shake with chocolate milk and PB
only put the milk and peanut butter in there to up the calories a little
I'll figure out the calories in the am.

I feel really weird right now, I'm physically exhausted but those low rep heavy sets did something to me. I'm wired at the same time too.

AM training, gotta just get up before the kids and do it in the mornings and be wired in the day not at 11pm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Reifkind said...

very rarely do I get great workouts on days when i go in feeling good. In fact almost never!thats why I dont worry if I dont feel strong going in; really cant tell anything til I'm fully warmed up.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home